- Hardened and ground working surfaces prolong life while ensuring continuous accuracy and repeatability.
- Excelent Value.
- Cast Iron body.
- Ideal for clamping 3-sided (triangular) and 6-sided (hexagonal) jobs.
- Supplied with hard top jaws, hard master jaws and wrench.
- Balanced scroll plate allows higher rotation speeds without excess vibration.
- Flexible mounting system: mounting from the back or front of the chuck by using an adapter plate.
- Chucks with diameters 1000 mm and above are equipped with additional T-slots.
Supplied with one set of hard top jaws, one set of hard master jaws and one wrench. Bison scroll chucks are manufactured entirely within Bison Bial's factory in Poland, and are world renowned for offering superb quality and maximising tool life.
|Lathe Chucks:||Scroll Chucks|
Service & Delivery Information
What delivery options are available?
If the order is placed online, we offer free shipping to mainland UK on all orders over £25 ex VAT.
Delivery to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands etc may incur additional charges.
Please see our delivery information page for a full breakdown
Can I cancel or return the goods?
You are able to cancel or return the goods of items that we stock. Goods which are ordered in from supplies specifically for your order will be subject to a restocking fee.
Can I apply for a credit account?
We are able to offer businesses trade accounts subject to a soft credit check.
Please contact us if you would like to set up a trade account.
How do I track my order
Tracking details will be emailed for all orders sent tracked once the goods have been shipped. This will include a link to the relevant couriers website.
Alternatively, you can also contact us who can track the order for you.
I still have a query, how can I get in touch?
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this product or any other product or service
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 01274 872822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online chat