RUNCOOL ULTRA is a high oil content, bio-stable, water soluble cutting fluid for applications where maximum EP performance and low foaming are required.
- Outstanding lubricity and extreme pressure properties.
- Based on highly developed synthetic ester technology.
• Free from secondary amines, nitrites and phenols for the most stringent health and safety requirements.
- Low staining potential on aluminium and its alloys.
- Widely used for aerospace applications.
- Forms a stable milky emulsion in waters up to 400ppm CaCO3 hardness.
- Outstanding resistance to bacterial and fungal degradation.
- Good rejection of tramp oil.
- Low foaming characteristics, achieved with only silicone free anti-foams.
- Found to be particularly effective in preventing rusting when machining cast iron.
(Recommended treat rate 5-10% in water, depending on severity of application. For most general purpose work, a treat rate of 6-8% is normally acceptable. Minimum treat rate 5% in water)
Runcool Ultra 25 Lires
Offer Price: £100.74!