Runcool 431AF is a premium quality, bio-stable, semi-synthetic soluble cutting fluid designed to have very low foaming properties in soft water areas.
- Forms a translucent micro emulsion in most waters.
- Compatible with most water qualities up to 400ppm calcium carbonate.
- Highly resistant to bacterial and fungal degradation, giving freedom from bad smells or slimy deposits.
- Offers good corrosion inhibition to ferrous metals.
- Good resistance to contact corrosion thus allowing work pieces to be stacked without staining.
- Chlorine, nitrite, phenol and formaldehyde free and based on highly refined mineral oil, thus giving optimum operator acceptability.
- Contains specially developed silicone-free anti-foam additives to overcome foaming in high-pressure systems using soft or de-ionised water.
- Creates minimal sticky residues that can easily be washed away with water.
(Recommended treat rate 3-8% in water, depending on severity of application. For most general purpose work, a treat rate of 4-6% is normally acceptable. Minimum treat rate 3% in water)
Runcool Premium 431AF (Soluble Cutting Oil) - 205 Litres
Offer Price: £758.74!
Runcool Premium 431AF (Soluble Cutting Oil) - 25 Litres
Offer Price: £92.37!