Precision Cutting Tools
and Engineering Equipment
Milo Tools supplies high-performance precision cutting tools and specialised equipment to engineers and manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Europe. With over 50 years of experience, Milo Tools offers a large inventory of engineering cutting tools, lathe tools, tool holders and lubricants ready for next-day dispatch.
What Our Clients Say
I have been dealing with Milo tools since their concept, over the years they have proven to be dedicated to customer service, not only through competitive pricing but a feeling that they are working for your best interests and not about maximizing profit. Absolute pleasure to deal with.Ian Cocker
Director at Ian Cocker Engineering Ltd
We have used Milo Tools for a number of years, we rely on them to supply quality cutting tools and associated engineering products some of which maybe from less well known manufacturers but all of excellent quality and so value for money.
The team at Milo Tools have an excellent attitude to our queries whether for a quote or advice on tooling.Angus McGuire
Production Manager at Dunbeath Engineering Ltd
Get Personalised Support with a Dedicated Account Manager
As a Milo Tools customer, we’ll provide your business or workshop with a dedicated account manager.
Your account manager will provide technical sales assistance and personalised support to help you maximise your tool and equipment purchase.
A dedicated account manager will also serve as your central point of contact with Milo Tools,
eliminating the need to speak with multiple customer service representatives across different departments.
Just pick up the phone and speak directly to your account manager to get instant answers to your questions.
Explore Our Massive Range Of Engineering Cutting Tools
Our range of precision cutting tools and equipment includes:
- Milling Cutters — Including general milling cutters and indexable milling systems
- Drills — Including carbide drills, HSSE drills, spot drills, centre drills and reamers
- Lathe Tools — Including turning inserts, tool holders and parting and grooving tools
- Threading Tools — Including machine taps, hand taps and threading inserts
- Tool Holding — Including spindle tooling, static tooling, driven tooling and angle heads
- Workholding Tools — Including machine vices and lathe chucks
- Metrology Equipment — Including calipers, micrometers, testing and setting equipment
- Lubrication — Including slideway oils and water-based neat cutting fluids
If you can't find what you need, get in touch with the Milo Tools team, and we’ll help you find your specific item.
Do you want
to save money on your current tooling spend?
Contact our expert team today for a personalised quote on bulk or specialised orders.