- Grade N1001 is our first choice and best performing insert for turning aluminium and non-ferrous materials
- This grade is uncoated with a polished face to prevent swarf build up
- High rake insert angle provides a better surface finish
- AL chipbreaker designed for turning aluminium and non-ferrous materials
- TCGT positive geometry
- Triangular insert
- Cutting Edge Length: 16.5mm
- Inscribed Circle: 9.525mm
- Thickness: 3.97mm
- Radius: 0.4mm
- Chipbreakers: AL
|Application:||Aluminium & Non-Ferrous|
|Cutting Edge Length:||16.5mm|
|Lathe Tools:||ISO Turning Inserts, Tool Holders & Boring Bars|
|Turning:||Carbide Turning Inserts|
Service & Delivery Information
What delivery options are available?
We offer free shipping to mainland UK on all orders over £79 ex VAT.
Delivery to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands etc may incur additional charges.
Please see our delivery page for a full breakdown
Can I cancel or return the goods?
You are able to cancel or return the goods of items that we stock. Goods which are ordered in from supplies specifically for your order will be subject to a restocking fee.
Can I apply for a credit account?
We are able to offer businesses trade accounts subject to a soft credit check.
Please contact us if you would like to set up a trade account.
How do I track my order
Tracking details will be emailed for all orders sent tracked once the goods have been shipped. This will include a link to the relevant couriers website.
Alternatively, you can also contact us who can track the order for you.
I still have a query, how can I get in touch?
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this product or any other product or service
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 01274 872822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online chat